Wednesday, January 28

I made me a Smile!!

I couldn't have been happier to talk with a massage therapist friend of mine today, we'll call her Ann. Ann wants a thriving practice, but allot of the things she has been doing for the last 15 years of massaging don't seem to have as much juice behind them anymore. I was able to talk to her and get her excited about sharing some of her incredible knowlege of structural integration techniques with communities of clients who really need it. I encouraged her to go to health blogs and places where people talk about headaches and pain, and educate those people about what she does. This will naturally bring people back to her website and voila, more clients. Unfortunately, she really needs an update on her website, so I told her she would be a beta tester for massage website guru, as soon as I have it up.

No comments: