Tuesday, February 20

come and get it!!!!

I am finally at the last stage of development for Massage Website Guru, namely adding a ton of content and doing allot of integration and stress testing. As of right now, simply changing browsers has to big of an impact on performance. I am hopeful that Sept. 1 will be the official launch date. There will be several years worth of work left after the launch, but it will feel good just to have the ball truly and officially rolling.
The online scheduler is one of the most exciting parts because I am able to get the integration to be so seamless. Clients never leave the site because the site is really just the application. If only there was a way to express to the average massage therapist how cool the technical side of this project really is.
I am also starting to roll out my online marketing strategy. I am sure that it will take many months and years of experimenting to find the right mix, but during the process I should learn how to to share honestly and fully while still creating a living for myself.

1 comment:

Ostentatious Transitioning Sophist said...

You will get your hunk of meat Adam, and a hunk he shall be. (I wonder if your taste in men will be similar to you taste in women? . . . for your sake, I hope not . . . Kat not included). BTW, how do you like the new layout?

p.s. - you really must make that image smaller, it looks terrible on screens that are NOT abnormally huge. Yes . . . your is abnormally huge, but JUST your screen!